New Purchace

GOONERUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C320cdi Sport 09 Reg
New Purchase

Hi, sort of newbie here, although I was a member a few years ago when I had the old shape ML. Anyway just delved in and bought a 6 month old C320cdi Sport, its Calcite White and has every extra except heated seats(how weird). This is a lovely car although almost got an M5 before finding out how poor they are on fuel, so decided to go for an economical fast car and this was the obvious choice.
I was well impressed when I picked it up from MB World at Brooklands, it was a full unvailing ceremony, felt like a king for 5 mins, they even chucked in an AMG track session, will leave that till next summer.
Anyway glad to be back on the MB forum.

Last edited:

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hi, sort of newbie here, although I was a member a few years ago when I had the old shape ML. Anyway just delved in and bought a 6 month old C320cdi Sport, its Calcite White and has every extra except heated seats(how weird). This is a lovely car although almost got an M5 before finding out how poor they are on fuel, so decided to go for an economical fast car and this was the obvious choice.
I was well impressed when I picked it up from MB World at Brooklands, it was a full unvailing ceremony, felt like a king for 5 mins, they even chucked in an AMG track session, will leave that till next summer.
Anyway glad to be back on the MB forum.

Welcome back (he said, as a relative new boy) and what a super choice of car. I don't think you will find the performance wanting compared with the M5, and you will use around half as much fuel.

Particularly encouraging to learn how well MB World looked after you!

Might we see you there at a future gtg?

OP
G

GOONERUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C320cdi Sport 09 Reg
Welcome back (he said, as a relative new boy) and what a super choice of car. I don't think you will find the performance wanting compared with the M5, and you will use around half as much fuel.

Particularly encouraging to learn how well MB World looked after you!

Might we see you there at a future gtg?

I was also worried about servicing costs of an M5, wereas MB also gave 2 years free servicing, GAP insurance and Suragard for free(well sort of free).

I was really happy with the sales women there, she was a real down to earth person, not your usual sales person, I came away thinking I had got a real good deal. The car was 45k brand new and I got 12k off, I sawe only car same year and colour but half the spec and 5k extra on the clock for only a grand less. So really pleased even if the M5 I originally planned to get was 7k less, but still think it was worth it.

Well seeing as I live about a mile from MB World im sure I can make any gtg's
I take it you attend?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Just a welcome from me :D:D

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom