New 'Russion site'

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Looks quite good. Dont know if same host etc but better than the other Russian site. Though it it does say beta, so may only be up for a while or before they start charging!!.

Even has vehicle by location and works a LOT better. Still a sod to find stuff but hope it helps someone.
And a link of course, (Inc Google translation)
http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...=result&prev=/search?q=A2105404381&hl=en&sa=G

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
That is using the latest ECP

White230CE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 W124 230CE
I keep getting this annoying 'better translation' speech bubble every time I try to click on a link. How do I make it go away? :confused:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I keep getting this annoying 'better translation' speech bubble every time I try to click on a link. How do I make it go away? :confused:

Learn the language ;):D

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
thats a much better site! i think once you get the hang of it, its easier to use! plus the fact that the old one selom seems to work for me now, unless its from a link to exactly the section i need! even then it fails more often than not!

GKH

Reaction score
hello all
in answer to this question is you dont just click on the russian word and it will take you there or if you know a better translation click on the better translation link and add it (I keep getting this annoying 'better translation' speech bubble every time I try to click on a link. How do I make it go away)
best regards
glynne

Last edited:
OP
cleverdicky

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Try this. http://www.partscatalog.ru/mercedes/F/#1/

you may have a problem navigating, or possibly turn off java.

After a two minute search here's your answer.
NO popups. enjoy.
http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...&prev=/search?q=A2105404381&hl=en&sa=G&anno=0

My own Request.
It's official I cant spell (in haste) but could a mod please change the misspelled 'Russian' word in the title please. It's embarrassing. Thank you.

The odd spelling mistake does not matter,,you wrote it out in Russion didnt you :D:D

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
according to that site, my e300 turbodiesel was available with a manual gearbox. anyone ever seen one? it also shows in the fuel section an electric fuel pump. mine doesnt have one. does this site just put up pics that match the body code (ie 210 in my case) or does it take into account the engine type etc? it goes back to russian (for the instructions) if i use the vin!

OP
cleverdicky

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
couple of things I've also discovered on this site.
First off turbopete did you notice the numbers above the pictures? Usual 1- 6 etc and you just cycle through them till your engine comes up.

second, without using google or other translator, if you can work through to the page with models listed and choose you're chassis i.e. w203 046, from then on its in English and no more pop ups :)

antijam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 SLK320
I've just found, that at the moment, the old Russian site has gone 'Service unavailable'.

I wonder if it is temporarily down or has in fact been replaced by the new one?

Martin-Jundiaí

Reaction score
Thank's for this link. It seems to be slightly more user friendly than the old one.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom