new shape sprinter.

karl66

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 311 mwb 2007 I've done approximatley 56000 mls, its been to the main dealers twice without the problem being rectified. The problem i have is when the van is pulling away between 1st and 3rd gear but only upto about 3 rpm, the van seems to hold back for a split second and the rear wheels spin and make a screeching noise. This is an intermittent fault and i've tried experimenting with the van empty and fully loaded . Im convinced it is a traction problem probably faulty ASR. The dealer has had all their gizmo's plugged in and its not showing any faults or fault codes. Please could anyone suggest what it could be.

thanks karl

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom