New to the forum

MJBenzCLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 W209
Hello all, just thought i would say hi, bought my first MB today a used CLK320 W209. Very happy so far so good.. though it does have a small problem with the glove box.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Hello all, just thought i would say hi, bought my first MB today a used CLK320 W209. Very happy so far so good.. though it does have a small problem with the glove box.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks

Good choice the 320.

Welcome!

OP
M

MJBenzCLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 W209
Thanks for the welcome guys. I believe the warranty ran out on the car i bought a few months ago, do Merc let you extended even if it expired?

Hi MarkMifsud, looks like I missed a gtg yesterday, how did it go? Will look out of the next one and hopefully i can make it. What do you do at these gtg's? is it just a day out somewhere to see other members cars or sell stuff etc?

Cheers all
MJ

MissyD

Reaction score
Website
www.depop.com
Your Mercedes
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
looks like I missed a gtg yesterday, how did it go? Will look out of the next one and hopefully i can make it. What do you do at these gtg's? is it just a day out somewhere to see other members cars or sell stuff etc?

Cheers all
MJ

Hi MJ and welcome

Keep an eye on the Meet Ups and Events section, thats where we put all the gtg's. Yesterdays gtg at Brooklands was very well turned out.

Dont know whereabouts you are, but there is one on 19th July at Runwell, nr Wickford , Essex and another at Duxford beg Aug.

OP
M

MJBenzCLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 W209
Hi Sarah,

Thanks I'm based in North London. I know where the section is now so will keep an eye on it.
Can't make the 19th July one as I'm going to a wedding but sure I will make it along some day.

Thanks
take care
MJ

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom