New Vito 115 sport 1/3 LESS mpg than old

alun

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Vito dualiner 115,
My Brand New Dualiner is now 3 months old. It is a 115 sport trim. My part ex was the same model except it was not a "sport". Both are automatic transmission. As I understand it the differences being trim (including side steps/bars and wheel size (now 17" alloy - previously 16" steel). I had full climate on old and now have air-con on New, I stored things like light tools, snow chains etc in the storage panels - a fair amount of extra weight. I have not put these things in the new as I am so concerned with the fuel efficiency.
In 5 years I had done 130K and achieved fuel figures of about 36 mpg between resets. Similar journeys on the new have achieved 26 mpg. Cold short runs (5 miles will see the display climb to only 16 mpg!
Has anyone any figures/thoughts as our next trip to our apartment in Arc 1950 is looking expensive. ?

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom