Newbie help! ipod connection

drewz_benz

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi all

Hope you are all well!!

ive just purchased a 2003 c180 coupe and would like to know the best way of getting ipod thru the MB stereo.

Ive looked around and adaptors are around £100-£200 which is very expensive, ive read through the forum and maybe i have an aux?

can somebody please tell me what i can do?

thanks for your help

Drew

twistedsanity

Reaction score
good question, i have an 05 c220cdi estate and would like to know the same, i have an mb cd multiplayer fitted in the glovebox and wondered if there might be a mp3 input hidden behind/above it perhaps?

C

Celtic pride

Ipods & Mercs

If you search you'll find loads of posts on this.

I have an early 209 CLK with audio 10. My only option was replacement (with a Pioneer which also incorporates my phone via bluetooth - no steering wheel control but it has a remote).

You pays your money :lol: (often lots) & takes your chances.

Huw

Last edited by a moderator:

charlfourie

Reaction score
Website
www.anotherphotographer.co.za
Your Mercedes
1979 Mercedes Benz 250
I recently also changed my headunit to a Pioneer one so that I can have iPod functionality. In the end it was the most pain free solution, and I am not regretting it one bit.

Before I was using my iTrip, and it was ok, but at the best of times the signal was 80%. And mono.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom