Newbie Mercedes Owner

coddy2200

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi,

I've owned my first Mercedes, an A-Class A210 Evolution (AMG Badged) for 4 weeks now and other than having to replace discs and pads front and rear at a very cheap price i have to say from Mercedes Main Dealer its a very nice car.

Now, i've read a bit about them over the past 4 weeks and have heard plenty of horror stories about faults, but i have a couple of questions which i'm hoping someone on here may be able to help me with:

1: Can the display on the dash show mpg or not...if so i can't find out how?

2: Will the Double Din Command Head Unit (i think thats what they're called) fit into my dash to replace my Tape deck (Audio 10?) even though its conneted to a CD Changer and Bose Sound System?

Any help appreciated.....

Cheers
Carl

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I will just welcome you to the forum,,and someone else will answer you queries :D:D

Online parts website for Mercedes:www.partsformercedes-benz.com
Parts for Mercedes-Benz provides a wide choice of OEM (Original Mercedes), quality aftermarket and performance mercedes parts at competitive prices. Our clear, easy to use online store takes the headache out of having to search for that part or accessory you need, with a service that is second to none.
Top Bottom