Newbie saying hello

HowardD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W123 230e
Hello everyone.

Just a quick thread to say hi, introduce myself and post a picture of our c class, which we got last October, and someone far more important!! (Olivia - who arrived last May).

On a separate note, the car has the 5 spoke 18inch AMG alloys, both fronts are scuffed and need refurbishing. The local outfit feel they need to be sent away because they have a painted and what looks like a diamond cut finish (which takes a week to turnaround), and I am on the lookout for either a full set of alloys so the car can still be used, or one wheel, so I can put it on, park up in the garage for the week and hire a car.

I cant use the spare for the daily commute and my garage is too small to take any wheels off inside. Ebay is not proving to be my friend.... any advice is welcome?

Thanks, Howard

Attachments

• Copyright 0305 08 email.jpg
    Copyright 0305 08 email.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
  • W204.jpg
    W204.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 20

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome to the forum,,your wheels are not diamond cut, though the little one in your photo is :D;)

There is a firm down here on the south coast that do them in one day.. I would go for a bright chrome finish, its a powder coat that looks good, and last, the same as all new MB's

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
Hello everyone.

Just a quick thread to say hi, introduce myself and post a picture of our c class, which we got last October, and someone far more important!! (Olivia - who arrived last May).

On a separate note, the car has the 5 spoke 18inch AMG alloys, both fronts are scuffed and need refurbishing. The local outfit feel they need to be sent away because they have a painted and what looks like a diamond cut finish (which takes a week to turnaround), and I am on the lookout for either a full set of alloys so the car can still be used, or one wheel, so I can put it on, park up in the garage for the week and hire a car.

I cant use the spare for the daily commute and my garage is too small to take any wheels off inside. Ebay is not proving to be my friend.... any advice is welcome?

Thanks, Howard

Welcome to the Forum, Howard.

Others will be along soon to advise.

C

C180 Chris

Welcome in Howard,
Great bunch of chaps here, a real friendly forum.

All the best,

OP
H

HowardD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W123 230e
Hi Howard and welcome --you are in a good place for MB spares Bracknell !

Hi teddycatkin, I'm being slow this evening, I don't understand; is there a Mercedes parts dealer in Bracknell? Shame on me for not knowing - I've only lived here for 10 years. Thanks, Howard

OP
H

HowardD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W123 230e
Hello and welcome to the forum,,your wheels are not diamond cut, though the little one in your photo is :D;)

There is a firm down here on the south coast that do them in one day.. I would go for a bright chrome finish, its a powder coat that looks good, and last, the same as all new MB's

Thank you kindly, could you point me in the direction of the south coast company that could do the wheels?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I will find it, its near Southampton, or Portsmouth so an easy run

Post back later

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hi Howard, and welcome to the Forum.

I tend to do the morning shift, and only wanted to say Hello, but here I am at number 9 in the queue! It is a busy place, and you are very welcome!

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
No 10 here, a great to be and welcome to you:D

Top Bottom