Newbie seeks help please

rmus7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merc C220
Hello all. This is my first time initiating a thread and asking for help, so any input would be much appreciated.

Just bought my first merc (C220 Sport - 2008) - thinking of adding heated seats, not sure where/how to go about doing so.

Any advice/recommendations?

Thanks all

Last edited:

huey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 cdi 2004 Estate
Hi and welcome to the forum, you will probably get some heated seats from ebay for a good price, But your car may not have the correct wiring loom and that is where the expense/difficulty will come in. If it is pre wired (which I doubt) it should'nt be to difficult and may need programming. I am sure some one will be along shortly with a definate yes or no.:D

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom