Newbie W124 owner

WDB124066

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet X 2
Daimler will have an option in their parts system that your parts guy should be able to access, I don't think anybody else offers this as it raises the car to look close to a 4WD but with a super plush ride. Research Indian made 124's, they had this option in the showroom if you wanted a car set up this way.

I am a Kiwi that believes NZL should not accept any more tourist types [simply looking for a better lifestyle] and looking to flood our lifestyle and ruin it. I mean nobody any harm, but please fix your own country if you don't like it and please do not keep continuously filling up the NZL life boat with flotsam from other Countries - for it is sinking and I will do what it takes to stop that in order to protect OUR culture. After all, it is worth protecting isn't it...??? or is it...???

If they are Farmers that have been runoff their land, they are of course genuine refugees and will be more than welcome from me at least. In fact I believe we should export the try hards and open up our boarders to any SA Farmer that is going through what they are going through presently, and same for their staff and out-workers, just like we did for the Afghan translators who had nowhere to turn to after they genuinely assisted the NZL forces there. This is what NZL is for, not the tourist immigrant.

Last edited:
OP
Z

ZhanvW124

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 w124 1996
Daimler will have an option in their parts system that your parts guy should be able to access, I don't think anybody else offers this as it raises the car to look close to a 4WD but with a super plush ride. Research Indian made 124's, they had this option in the showroom if you wanted a car set up this way.

I am a Kiwi that believes NZL should not accept any more tourist types [simply looking for a better lifestyle] and looking to flood our lifestyle and ruin it. I mean nobody any harm, but please fix your own country if you don't like it and please do not keep continuously filling up the NZL life boat with flotsam from other Countries - for it is sinking and I will do what it takes to stop that in order to protect OUR culture. After all, it is worth protecting isn't it...??? or is it...???

If they are Farmers that have been runoff their land, they are of course genuine refugees and will be more than welcome from me at least. In fact I believe we should export the try hards and open up our boarders to any SA Farmer that is going through what they are going through presently, and same for their staff and out-workers, just like we did for the Afghan translators who had nowhere to turn to after they genuinely assisted the NZL forces there. This is what NZL is for, not the tourist immigrant.
Thanks mate ,I like africa . My brother was head hunted, here for skills shortage in NZ . You guys have a great country but africa is way more exciting . And yes we have issues with our racist government . But countries close to us are friendly toward our pigment lol.

WDB124066

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet X 2
Pigment is no issue for me at all, please do not think that it even might be, it isn't. It is just that we are being flooded with people. We were the wealthiest Country on earth per head in 1958 [or second] now we are not even on the first page now, so rampant immigration has not worked and our lifestyle is suffering terribly. That is all it is. And it is up to us to do something about it, nobody else will.

Let me know if you go for the off-road 124 option, I'll have a look on the web for a photo of one, so you know what you are up for...:):)

There is one on this page with a metal bash plate up front too, I think they look awesome, I might even get one one day...All the very best to you and I really do mean that. :)

OP
Z

ZhanvW124

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 w124 1996
Pigment is no issue for me at all, please do not think that it even might be, it isn't. It is just that we are being flooded with people. We were the wealthiest Country on earth per head in 1958 [or second] now we are not even on the first page now, so rampant immigration has not worked and our lifestyle is suffering terribly. That is all it is. And it is up to us to do something about it, nobody else will.

Let me know if you go for the off-road 124 option, I'll have a look on the web for a photo of one, so you know what you are up for...:):)

There is one on this page with a metal bash plate up front too, I think they look awesome, I might even get one one day...All the very best to you and I really do mean that. :)

Thanks man I got no issues , both beautiful countries .
I love mercs more lol

OP
Z

ZhanvW124

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 w124 1996
Got a mate over there, he is safty officer at a mine .
We used have lots of brits here , lot of thier kids are going back. Few of the guys we work with are from Uk ,lot of them run businesses

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom