Non OEM Tailor Fit Floor Mats

steve gooding

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C220 Sport CDI estate
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with non genuine tailor fit floor mats.. Obviously I’d love a set of AMG ones for my w204 c class but cannot find any to fit a manual. Loads on ebay for an auto but they are cut different around the throttle pedal.
Was thinking of using simplycarmats.co.uk, but am unsure of the quality.

Failing that, I could just wait until a set of AMG ones pop up on eBay, but could be a while..

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
I have bought three sets so far of tailor made non OEM mats. All off eBay, all for around &50 per set.

All have been excellent quality; I am having problems with the front mats on the CL due to a lack of floor pegs (not the problem of the mats though).

I’d recommend going down this route.

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
I bought some made to measure off the bay. I got cheap ones about £30, don't remember who from, was a decent co. Too long ago to show in my purchase history.
Lasted 2.5 years, drivers showing some sign of wear in peddle area. rest as new. I bought them as a disposable item , keeping my originals "for best". Thoroughly recommend this route.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom