Noob here! New Merc Owner :)

Phil666

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class 2015 Estate Petrol Automatic 2.0
Hello Guys,

New owner here and first time Merc owner so joined to learn any tricks of the trade! also have a few questions of myself that I hope I can get some clarity over. Car is C CLASS 2015 205.

View media item 2833
Question time! - I have owned this car 2 weeks and have found out the Garmin Map Pilot does not have my home address...(new builds, but been here 2 years!). I updated the SD Card using the Mercedes-Benz Download Manager see below:

View media item 2834
This is a 2014 SDCARD, does it update to the latest maps or do I need to purchased a new SDCARD? does anyone know what this costs ? I would of though spending ££ on the new car I would have atleast got up to date maps!

thank you and hello everybody!

Kr Phil

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi Phil and welcome to the forum and the world of Mercedes. Sorry I can’t help with your Garmin query but this link tends to suggest that if you don’t qualify for a free update then you need to buy a new SD card from your dealer.
https://shop.mercedes-benz.com/dcp/static/garmin/en/free-service.html

If you bought the car from Mercedes dealer, then it might be worth trying to twist their arm for a free update!

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
It can be years before the maps fully catch up with new builds and changes.

You could update yours and still find it not showing, mind you if free update go for it.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Phil, welcome to the forum and the MB experience :)

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom