NOX sensor replace on ML 350 CDI

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
can anyone explain to me, ? why are these sensors such rubbish i think it more than half a dozen i have heard of on here in around a week ,and they aint cheap, can they not make these thinks properly? and if they are sub std why is this not a recall ??

Avnt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes c350 cdi estate amg
Are these only fitted to models with Adblu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Got an ML350cdi here for the same thing. Everything was declined by the dealer and they too wanted a horrific replacement cost.

There are no specifics as to why they are failing at a rapid rate on tech documents, only that they are modified and you need to match the NOx sensors to the engine control unit software.

This pretty much rules out anyone who doesnt have an online STAR machine from doing the job also.

star

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
Got an ML350cdi here for the same thing. Everything was declined by the dealer and they too wanted a horrific replacement cost.

There are no specifics as to why they are failing at a rapid rate on tech documents, only that they are modified and you need to match the NOx sensors to the engine control unit software.

This pretty much rules out anyone who doesnt have an online STAR machine from doing the job also.

Yep, no rhyme or reason to weather some are replaced under goodwill or not, we had a taxi with 197k on the clock changed foc but 56k Ml no goodwill by Mb.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom