oh how i wish this was a 320 ha ha

OP
P

paul hayward

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
all MB sold..V70R now ;-)
Lol be brave this 55 will only go up in value :)

wont win this one ...Kat said oh i bet thats got a big engine like a 2 and a half litre or something will cost too much:shock::lol::lol::lol:

She lost her fun sense of adventure:lol:...Personally that sort of car is just perfect for her daily commute :lol::cool:...she would get MUCH better MPG than i would too:lol:

When i find the "right" 208 CLK im not gonna show or tell her...just give her the keys...much simpler!!!:D

Just need to find one similar to above with a engine no bigger than a 320...one day:cool:

OP
P

paul hayward

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
all MB sold..V70R now ;-)
Just buy it and debadge she will never know its a 5.5 ;)

:lol:...very tempted:lol:...need a couple of grand more before i can go spend it again...just doing my "research"...enjoy research:lol:...and i think kat would realise it was a V8 within 2 seconds of the beast starting up:lol::rolleyes:

I do however think stuff it n put another tick on the Life List though....

Not brave enough just yet though:lol:

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom