Oil Change

Mercfunder

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
kdvkadfl
National Tyres are offering an oil change for 28 quid inc filter and upto 7 litres of oil.
I know i would need 8.5litres of oil, so would have to pay a bit more.
When i put in my reg, 2004 CLK 320, it recommends Castrol magnetec 10-40 oil.
Would this be the right oil for my car?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Magnatec is a semi synthetic oil its is good if it meets 229.1 min spec,,if you are going to use it then I would change it a little more often than using fully synthetic

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
Get some Fuchs from GSF and put that in. think 6litres of 5w-40 synthetic is around £35 and get them to put in not the crap they use

bogeyman

Reaction score
Depending on the car National Tyres also use Castrol Edge oil. I'd get the Oil and filter changed from them every 6k miles on my 306 HDi. With the £5 off voucher, £23 for an oil filter change (including disposal of old oil) isn't bad.

Vouchers can be found on the net. National Tyres normally post them out to your every few months once you've had your oil changed there: http://www.britainsbestcreditcrunchbusters.com/pdf/p10.pdf

National Tyres are offering an oil change for 28 quid inc filter and upto 7 litres of oil.
I know i would need 8.5litres of oil, so would have to pay a bit more.
When i put in my reg, 2004 CLK 320, it recommends Castrol magnetec 10-40 oil.
Would this be the right oil for my car?

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom