"Ok" Settings"

Pitsmoor Col

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014. W205, C Class C220. Diesel Blutec Automatic Saloon.
How do I "Ok" the settings in the digital manual, ie. easy entry /exit, external convenience lighting, etc. I have tried the ok button on the steering wheel but no luck...

BillyBoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 E400d All Terrain
Generally, you don't OK or save the settings, whatever you change the value to becomes the current setting so you then just hit the back button to get back to your primary display.

OP
Pitsmoor Col

Pitsmoor Col

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014. W205, C Class C220. Diesel Blutec Automatic Saloon.
The easy/entry exit is on according to the digital manual, but it doesn't seem to be working. Car is C Class diesel automatic, w205. can anyone help me sort it please...

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C350 Petrol Elegance
What are you expecting to happen?
On my W204 it only raises the steering, if the steering is already set to the highest position in normal use the easy entry/exit wont have any effect.

BillyBoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 E400d All Terrain
As above, if your seat / steering wheel are already within the "space" the car thinks is easy exit, it won't move. To test, save a memory position with the seat quite far forward ans steering wheel low and see if it works. Like L John, in my normal driving position, it only raises the wheel slightly.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom