Order-to-Delivery Time

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
So no definite answer from Delphi as to whether the problem has been over come,,it will be a blow if scientifically it is not possible

jack12

Reaction score
Hi,
I have ordered a new E Class estate. It is now 9 weeks since order. The garage have indicated delivery in June. It was May initially. I phone now and the salesman does not answer my calls. I have left numerous messages.
I have paid a £2000 deposit. I did say when I ordered the car I wanted it for my summer holiday. He said it would not be a problem. Now I am faced with driving round Europe in a old car. Where do I stand?

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Hi,
I have ordered a new E Class estate. It is now 9 weeks since order. The garage have indicated delivery in June. It was May initially. I phone now and the salesman does not answer my calls. I have left numerous messages.
I have paid a £2000 deposit. I did say when I ordered the car I wanted it for my summer holiday. He said it would not be a problem. Now I am faced with driving round Europe in a old car. Where do I stand?

Which one have you ordered? Production of the four pot diesels was stopped for a while (and may still be unless someone else has recent news) while they replace duff injectors on past sales. I think you should ask to speak to the dealer principal at your local dealer. Also phone MB customer service. Please keep us posted.

The 350cdi is much more available.

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
It is a E 220CDI with command etc..

That is one of the affected ones. If the delay is still ongoing they are doing good deals to upgrade orders to the 350cdi. Maybe worth a ponder?

jack12

Reaction score
Thanks
Can I cancel the order without losing my deposit?

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Thanks

I don't know. Ask the dealer principal and Mercedes Customer service. Just asking will stir some response!

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
Thanks

Did you make timely delivery the essence of the contract?

There's a post elsewhere from someone whose C250CDi has been recalled and the dealer has arranged a CLS350 for his european trip next week. Maybe your dealer can do the same for you?

jack12

Reaction score
Yes, although it is not written down anywhere.
I am annoyed by the lack of response by the salesman.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom