Paint/Body Shop in Nottingham

rolfy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C180 Kompressor Coupe (57 reg)
Just noticed some rust bubbling the paintwork on the offside drivers wheel-arch rim. Would like to get it sorted ASAP (and some stone chips on the bonnet and drivers side panels).

Can anyone recommend a paint/bodyshop in the Nottingham Area?

Silver_Star

Reaction score
Rural Leicestershire near where Pork Pies and Stil
Your Mercedes
W203.006, S211.208 Land Rover 90
I know a very good one in Leicester if you are prepared to travel. They have carried out work on my car and was very pleased with the results and the price. MB used to sub work out to them also. I have seen Bentley's, Audi Q7's etc in there.

Kensington Automotive
148 Prestwold Road
Leicester LE5 0EY
0116 251 8689

tony jr

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GL320 X164 2007
I have used this coachworks based in Long Eaton in the past. They are an Audi approved bodyshop. Not sure how much they charge since the bill was picked up by the insurer:

GB Flint Coachworks Ltd
Manor House Road
Long Eaton
Nottinghamshire
NG10 1LR

OP
rolfy

rolfy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C180 Kompressor Coupe (57 reg)
Thanks Star and Tony

Leicester's a bit of a step but the missus works in Melton so not a complete non starter.

I like the look of Flint's £90 panel edge repair service though; could be just the job.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom