Parking rules

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
In the Camden News Journal, 2nd July there is an article "Boss used role to bin parking tickets" this is about the goings on at Camden Councils parking department. It would seem one officer was binning valid tickets and another used his "business parking dispensation to park at his private residence and used authority to get tickets waived", so, one rule for some another for the rest of use.

The article also informs the readers that there is "confusion as to why the Council was raising £4M less than forecasted"

Now, pardon my ignorance, but, when were parking fines budgeted?

Four million less than forecasted, could it be that motorists are, at last, being more aware of the underhanded, sly methods Council use to raise revenue.

I am having a refund from the illegally demanded fine for being in a bus lane, the Council forgot to put up the sign informing motorists that there was a bus lane in operation, the crass letter to my Councilor was an indication of how inept these people are.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I think a new law should be passed in parliament that we could bounty hunt these guys and shoot them on sight .. i think this is the only way the masses will ever have confidence in the system again..

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Is Camden a Labour controlled council?

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Is Camden a Labour controlled council?

AHhh. It was, for years and years, now I believe LibDem, but, the Officers run the place. In the same newspaper it informs the readers that a temporary member of staff has been sacked as £500,000 (approx) "gone missing", part of an internal scam. In another internal fraud, in 2006, £1,700,000.These are only the highlights, another five members of staff were reported to the police.

So now you know why the budget shortfall in parking is causing alarm:rolleyes:

It was such a newsworthy article it was on page 7 of a free newspaper:shock:

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
AHhh. It was, for years and years, now I believe LibDem, but, the Officers run the place. In the same newspaper it informs the readers that a temporary member of staff has been sacked as £500,000 (approx) "gone missing", part of an internal scam. In another internal fraud, in 2006, £1,700,000.These are only the highlights, another five members of staff were reported to the police.

That lot are just as bad, concentrate on making sure all is politically correct and every nerd going gets their (more than) fair share of what is available. The issues like 'global warming' saving Wales and protecting the 'hard done by' little sh**s that roam the streets are far more important than reigning in these overpaid leftist incompetent bureaucrats - oh yes and did you read the article on the 'little extras' senior plods are receiving these days now if that does not set light to the blue touch paper nothing will.

As I said in an earlier post where is Guido Fawkes when you need him:shock:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom