Parktronic

gertwum

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml350 2010 3Litre
Hi Guys

I have a 2010 ML350 with reverse camera. Lately I noticed that when reversing, i use the side mirrors and the reverse camera. However when am getting closer, i do not seem to hear any beep noise regarding how close am getting to the object behind. Will this be because i have the reverse camera the alarm does beep or am missing something?

any ideas?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The camera does not give any warning but the parking sensors should if fitted.

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C350 Petrol Elegance
Does your parktronic system have LEDs to indicate how close you are, if so are they working?

You need to be quite close before the beeps start, unlike some makes that beep from a car length away.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom