parrot kit/sony experia combo

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
im hoping someone in the know can help.

I have a parrot 3200LS fitted in my car which worked fine with my old (dead) motorola Atrix.

Now i have sourced (warranty exchange) a Sony Experia U which flatly refuses to let me use any sort of voice command to dial numbers using the parrot kit.

it will voice activate in the house when its linked to my wi-fi but as i get no data on my package, i dont leave the data connection through the network active.

SO how can i get it to voice dial via the parrot???? preferably for FREE?

the motorola, i just pressed the green button on the parrot unit, it would say 'please say a command' and id say 'Call dad (or whoever i was needing to call)' and then it would dial for me.

is scrolling through the phonebook on the parrot unit REALLY my only option???? it works fine in all other ways!

Parrot software has been updated and phone is running latest software on android 2.3.7 and im on o2 network.

thanks

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
did have a look on the Parrot website for you Pete and i'm not sure if the featur is supported on that phone, have a double check on the compatability part of the site. have you pushed your contacts to the parrot unit, it might need refreshing with the new paired device?
http://www.parrot.com/uk/compatibility

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom