Part numbers and part suppliers pls?

twistedsanity

Reaction score
Hiya , i own an 05 plate c220cdi auto, it began suffering power loss above 2500rpm the other day, after a good underbonnet rummage i have found and temporarily bodged a repair thanks to good old gaffer tape, i now have 3 problems
1) the problem was a split in the air hose pre throttle body which i have duly bodged, how do i find out the replacement part number?
2) can anybody reccomend somewhere cheaper than the main stealer to order my part from?
3) how do i reset the engine managment light?
4) why cant i post in the diy section?
Thanking you in advance for your help
Paul

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
From the description of the part you want I think you will find it will only be available from MB, If you look at the link below, and click on the link that matches your vehicle according to the start of your chassis no. then you can navigate through to identify the MB Pt. No. you need,
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1
Once pt. no. is found enter it into this site and it will (should) give you a price, be sure you identify the part correctly before ordering.
http://www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk
Normal service items you should be able to source from Euro car parts or German and Swedish
I think the light will reset itself once repaired, if it does,nt it will need to be plugged into "STAR" (MB diagnostic computer), i maybe wrong but i,m sure someone will post to correct me.
Regarding posting in the DIY threads it i think you have to have a minimum amount of posts, I think it is 25 or 30.

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Only from MB for this part, and it needs STAR to turn it of.

You can only post in the discuss in the DIY

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom