Parts on back order and long delays

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Well I'll be jiggered, the engine waring light went out this morning. maybe I don't need a new Nox sensor after all although we did run a code reader on it and it told us that one had failed. Confused :rolleyes:

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Well I'll be jiggered, the engine waring light went out this morning. maybe I don't need a new Nox sensor after all although we did run a code reader on it and it told us that one had failed. Confused :rolleyes:
probably got bored of warning you

horatio

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190E, CLK
In Cuba, when they couldn't get parts for their American cars due to the US embargo, they broke existing cars for spares and made parts themselves. We will just have to get inventive.
The Cubans are very impressive but would they have fared as well with ML350 CDI Bluetecs as they did with 1950s Chevy Bel Airs? Maybe I underestimate them but I think the Cubans would be travelling Amish style!

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
The Cubans are very impressive but would they have fared as well with ML350 CDI Bluetecs as they did with 1950s Chevy Bel Airs? Maybe I underestimate them but I think the Cubans would be travelling Amish style!
Probably not and there's a reason why none of these big American tanks don't do much more than drive around the capital.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom