Performance Info

iben

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300TD estate
Hi, I have a 1992 W124 Estate 300TD (Non Turbo and I'm pretty certain it’s not multivalve). I was wondering if anyone knows what the performance figures etc would have been for the model, i.e. MPH, 0-60, CO2, weight, cost when new etc or if anybody knows where I can find the information.
I am interested to find out, although not bothered as I brought the car for me to hobnob around in at the weekends and for private journeys as I have a company Transit for work (£3000 Tax addition for Private use on a Transit + fuel + Company £500 insurance excess and only 2 seats, sod driving that around so I opted out of private use) but a friend asked me the other day and I didn’t know the answers.

Bolide

Reaction score
Website
www.w124.co.uk
Your Mercedes
BMW 525 Diesel Touring
Hi, I have a 1992 W124 Estate 300TD (Non Turbo and I'm pretty certain it’s not multivalve). I was wondering if anyone knows what the performance figures etc would have been for the model, i.e. MPH, 0-60, CO2, weight, cost when new etc or if anybody knows where I can find the information

You'll find some of this information on the new pages on my updated website:

http://www.w124.co.uk/info.html

The weight will be somewhere round 1580 Kg, 0-60 around 13 seconds, top speed about 110 mph and the CO2, 215 gm / Km

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom