Please help - CLC Front right side marker bulb warning

Pdhclc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLC Class 2009 220CDI Sport Auto
Hi All

Please help this is driving me insane. I keep getting a warning message on my dash "Front Right Side Marker Bulb". This sometiimes comes on when I start the car or other times it's fine when started but might pop up while driving along.

Now, I understand what a side marker is....normally a little indicator on the front wing or bumper...the problem is, my CLC doesn't have any! So how can I start getting a warning that the bulb has gone if they were never there in the first place :shock:

Everything is working fine, indicator in the light cluster is working as is the indicators on the wing mirror so I'm stumped.

Any help much appreciated

Stwar76

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Clc/2008/1800
Hi there,
The message sends you on a wee wild goose chase. It actually means it's for 'the park light' . The bulb for this is 2inches adjacent to the side light bulb within the headlamp. Try fitting a new bulb, turn the ignition on and off and it should reset and turn the warning off. Happy days!!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom