please help

mercmad123

Reaction score
short and sweet...
if someone can let me no if there is any way of getting my key fixed for my 180 classic 96 reg..
The key is fine apart from the mechanism that sends a beam of light, the key was playing up so i moved and broke the two prongs off the battery iv tried to mend with no success if any could let me no if there is anyway of mending this without going through Mercedes..
Thanks adey...
:roll:

A180 Dream

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A180 Avantgarde SE Blue EFFICIENCY (1.7 Petrol)
short and sweet...
if someone can let me no if there is any way of getting my key fixed for my 180 classic 96 reg..
The key is fine apart from the mechanism that sends a beam of light, the key was playing up so i moved and broke the two prongs off the battery iv tried to mend with no success if any could let me no if there is anyway of mending this without going through Mercedes..
Thanks adey...
:roll:

Possibly try taking it into a watchmaker/jeweller or to somewhere like Timpsons.......(often based in Sainsbury stores)

They may be able to replace your broken battery contacts.

Good luck............and let us know how you get on!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I may be able to help in the repair of your key

Tinus

New Registration
Reaction score
Can some one tell me how to reset the service indicator on a c180 September 2008 or do i have to take it to the dealer.
Tinus

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome,,you can do this your self in the dash,,someone should be along soon with the procedure

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom