Pressure sensor W221 2006 's' class 320

LPGJOE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
06 320 S class CDi
Hi guys , got a fault showing on code reader indicating a fault with the pressure sensor on the air suspension, 1. is it an easy thing to replace ? 2. Where do i find it ?
Thanks for any help.

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Need more info ?? Guessing it’s the pressure relief valve on the side of the compressor , what’s the car doing???

OP
LPGJOE

LPGJOE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
06 320 S class CDi
Need more info ?? Guessing it’s the pressure relief valve on the side of the compressor , what’s the car doing???

Just comes up sometimes on dash showing the sign of suspension fault riding ok replacement compressor & valve block changed 4 mths ago, plug in icarsoft unit comes up pressure sensor, have cleared fault and waiting for fault to show again, if and when it does i will give more information, could be old fault still left on system, Thanks for your prompt reply.

OP
LPGJOE

LPGJOE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
06 320 S class CDi

Just plugged in icarsoft unit has suspension fault came up again, its telling me (Recovery time during filling central reservoir is to long) would this be the pressure sensor ?

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
That sounds like the compressor has either a leak or is getting worn out!! Can you do a fill time test on that bit of kit??

OP
LPGJOE

LPGJOE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
06 320 S class CDi
That sounds like the compressor has either a leak or is getting worn out!! Can you do a fill time test on that bit of kit??

I will run it down to a local MB independent guy , he has a 'Star' reader, new pump was fitted in june ! maybe faulty unit.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom