Problems getting a spare key...The Conclusion ?

alanlincs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Elegance auto cab
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone that read my original thread regarding my problems getting a spare key...well....I eventually received my key on Thursday..exactly 2 months after ordering and paying £215 for one..without repeating the circumstances..I found myself dealing direct with HQ at Milton Keynes Customer Services.....who on receipt of a letter from the Police confirming they had no interest in the vehicle where my new remote parts had come from...they contacted Germany who eventually gave the 'thumbs up' for the order of a key ...and Bingo...it worked and I am at last a very happy man in the knowledge that if ever I lose my key I now have a spare...yahhhoooo :D

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Let's hope you don't need another one, or you may have to go through the whole process again.

OP
A

alanlincs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Elegance auto cab
Hopefully not as my local dealership now have on file all the serial numbers etc...etc...

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Thanks for posting the good news :D:D if you still have the old one I can take a peep at it for you

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
Thanks for the update, I have been watching your thread with interest, in case I ever have the same need. (not that I think so). Extremely pleased to hear you have got a satisfactory resolution.
pays to persevere.
Good luck

Top Bottom