Promoted: Euro Car Parts – save 25% on Parts

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
thats a shame as i was possibly in the market for some uprated springs. are there any available that DONT lower the car much, if at all?

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
true, but as the front springs have both snapped anyhow, and im therefore assuming the car has dropped a fair bit anyhow, a LITTLE lowering would be ok. i just dont want to lower it to a point where the ride becomes crashy, throws the camber out of spec or it looks too 'boy racer'. I did look at some AMG springs on a certain auction site, but was unsure if the car would sit correctly, as mine is a diesel

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Ahhh, i've found the springs!

If its the AMAX springs, then i can match the price for you as a forum member, however 40mm is quite an extreme drop (although you're right - if yours are broken its probably rubbing the ground already!)

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ill give it some thought. i need to see what the rears are like and work out my cheapest option

Chris & Sue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2006 C180K Estate 2008 ML 320cdi
I tried buying some brake parts and filters, but the discount code,MERCCL25 or HOT30 does not work, anybody know of any other. Thanks Chris.

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
I tried buying some brake parts and filters, but the discount code,MERCCL25 or HOT30 does not work, anybody know of any other. Thanks Chris.

There is currently a promotion going on (up to 50% I think)

When ECP have promotions, forum codes are disabled

c15htn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'00 A208 CLK320 Convertible.
I'll bet the sale prices don't include bits for crappy little saxos :-(

ShaunB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 Designo Hyacinth E63
Hi Pete!

We are unable to discount performance parts because we distribute and wholesale for many of the brands - therefore if we discount these products to the retail, we are undercutting the other resellers, and its not really fair!

With regards Original Spec - we're proud to bring you the largest range of OE quality parts, with real, OE brands at the lowest price - Performance parts are just that, they are upgraded parts, with different qualities but have no OE reputation.

Hi

I would PM, but I don't have enough posts to do so just yet.
Could you get me the part numbers/prices for the following
Pollen filter & charcoal filters

Car is a 2004 W209 CLK55 AMG

Cheers

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Current: RRS Autobiography/F-Type R V8 AWD Previous: CLS 400 W218 / CLS 350 CDI W218 / ML350 W164
Shouldn't we bin this sticky mods? The code hardly ever works and I don't see why ECP should get advertising on the forum if they aren't offering the discount they promise?!

martin_sv

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
350SL R230 2003 + CLK320cdi 2006+ 156 Alfa
I have to say I would tend to agree--either there's special treatment for forum members or their isn't. On another point and Pete may wish to comment, I find that the ECP site ( and carparts4less) is infuriating in its behaviour of deleting items placed in the basket if an order is not placed within a certain period ( possibly overnight is the trigger).
Numerous other sites will happily leave items placed for days and even weeks!!. So ECP is out of the norm here. I dont know how many orders they've lost from me when I go back and 7 or 8 items I've painstakingly searched for and added disappear. Its not rocket science to fix--the basket items will be held in a cookie most probably and the cookies so called "persistance" property can be set by the site programmer. So please can this parameter be set to " for ever" and ECP will likely get more business --from me at least!

Martin
Two mercs and an alfa to buy bits for now!

Stability

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Car Parts For Any Car
www.eurocarparts.com/Car-Parts - Block all eurocarparts.com/Car-Parts ads
25% OFF All Car Parts-Code: NOVCP25 Free UK Delivery - Order Now - this is the CURRENT NOV 2011 code.....I googled voucher coeds for euro car parts and this is what came up. As we are going to buy the parts we need for our Service A, this code is coming in real handy!!!

I occasionally use ECP mitcham, sutton, croydon and chessington.

They are a nightmare to deal with ( purchasing screen wash and maybe lubes ) or fixing non MB cars on a budget.
their staff turnover at these branches is a joke and you just deal with numpties all day long. But their are a few exceptions - the guys who have been their for 15+ years.

I don't offer any guarantee for customers who want me to fit ECP parts to mercs.

Pagid brakes should be banned - half the lifetime, more squeaks than a mouse and dusty is not the word what they do to the wheels.

They might also get the parts right on the 3rd or 5th time.

Sorry - i have a great day until i have to deal with them.

Euro CR.P parts is what my misses calls them.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom