Promoted: UKcarmats.co.uk - Buy Car Mats - Direct from OEM Manufacturer.

mark.s

MBO Forum Staff - CLS 320 (W219)
MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships
Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesclub.org.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI remapped (W219)
mc4YG2d.jpg

UK Car Mats is the aftermarket division of Hitech Autoparts.

Now offering Tailored Carpet Car Mats from only £18.99 delivered within Mainland UK
And Moulded Rubber Car Mats from £32.50.

We are BS ISO 9001 Accredited and have been supplying some of the major car makers since 1983.

Vehicle Specific Moulded Car Mats with Complete Fixing Clips.

Call us on 08455 192 292 to order or visit our website www.ukcarmats.co.uk

Also offering Tailored Vehicle Specific Mud Flaps and Boot Liners

uGppvsp.jpg

Last edited:

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
very good prices... Any references? Anyone here used them?

I just could do with a drivers carpet one for an A3 ..the other mats are fine ...

Last edited:

taxii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c200, 1996, 2000
Can't find choice of colour or auto or manual.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class
W203 Carpet Mats and CLS Mats

Hello all,

We do have mats for the W203 Saloon or Estate on the following link:

http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/mercedes-c-class-saloon-00-07-carpet-car-mats-w203.html

and the W203 coupe here:

http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/mercedes-c-class-sport-coupe-carpet-car-mats-w203-2001-07.html

The CLS carpet mats shall be listed soon also as we are consolidating our product range on-site.

If you like cls mud flaps have a look at these:

http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/mercedes-cls-mud-flaps-w219-2004-10-colour-matched.html

Any more enquiries, we shall try to get some feedback for you shortly.

Soon to come will be tailored rubber car mats and carpets for the 2013+ New Mercedes A Class

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
any mudflaps for the 203?

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
I'm also looking for a tailored boot mat in velour?

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
C Class Estate W203

I thought it would be helpful to describe my experience with UK Car Mats:

My 2007 C Estate Auto just falls into the end of the W203 range and I did not want to end up with the wrong ones so I emailed them and got a phone call back the same day confirming the correct range. Full marks for this.

I ordered the standard mats at £18.99. A little confusion followed - I had an email from a company called HiTech Autoparts saying "Your order from Hitech Auto Parts Ltd will be delivered 15 April by DPD." Can you please ensure that someone will be available to sign for the parcel.

- I was a little surprised by this but assumed it was their trading name.

Nothing arrived on 15th and we had to go out on 16th and came back to find a note from DPD saying the parcel had been left next door.

In the afternoon of 16th I saw an email saying "Your order from Hitech Auto Parts Ltd is out for delivery today by your DPD driver and is due to be delivered between 10:55-11:55. Can you please ensure that someone will be available to sign for the parcel".

Both the emails had a "click" option to advise if we wanted the goods left with a neighbour etc but we were in on the first date and didn't get the second email until we returned home afterwards.
- I'm lucky to have very nice neighbours so no problem for me, but the confusion is all a little basic and could be an issue for some.

The mats themselves are quite good quality: -

The car had some genuine MB mats when I bought it and the quality of UK Car Mats product is comparable.

• The front fitting is very good - the driver's side is well designed to fit around the accelerator and left footrest and the front passenger mat covers virtually all the floor on that side.
  • The "tongue" on the rear mats that goes under the front seats is about 3-4 inches shorter than the OEM mats - a clever cheat that adds up quite nicely over a few hundred mats!

The OEM mats had riveted aluminium "Mercedes Benz" tags on them. Five minutes with a drill and four tiny bolts from my "odds and ends" box turned my new mats into OEM-lookalikes!

So overall I'm a satisfied customer and would recommend the supplier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class
Just Released 2013+ Mercedes A Class Rubber Mats

Following the popularity of the C and E Class rubber car mats, the latest new product offering is moulded vehicle specific Rubber Car Mats for the New Shape Mercedes A Class.

Priced at £32.50 delivered, they can be ordered online here on http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/mercedes-a-class-tailored-rubber-car-mats-w176-2012.html or alternatively over the phone on 08455 192 292.

Below are some images of these new items. Alongside Rubber Mats, Hitech also offer Carpet Mats for the new A Class at £18.99 delivered with a range of optional mat edging colours.

mercedes-a-class-rubber-car-mats-tailored-hitech.jpg

mercedes-a-class-rubber-car-mats-hitech.jpg

W204 2007+ C Class Rubber Mats from Hitech as shown below:

mercedes-c-class-rubber-car-mats-hitech.jpg

And the Hitech E Class 2009+ Rubber Car Mats:

mercedes-e-class-rubber-car-mats-hitech.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class
10% OFF CAR MATS COUPON 10SAVE

Hello All!

For the next 72 hours, we are offering 10% off for forum members for our wide range of tailored car mats, rubber mats and mud flaps.

Just use the following coupon code through Checkout:
10SAVE

http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk/

Zimbo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C220CDI Elegance '04
Hi UKCarmats,

Do you do colours other than grey and black on the website? I have light grey interior so wanted carpets to match that. If not I will probably go with the darker grey.

Also do you do boot liners for W203 saloons? The website has a picture and a price but when you click on it, it takes you to a generic boot liner page and the W203 doesn't seem to be on there.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class
Hi Zimbo,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you..

So the carpet mats we offer in a middle grey type of colour. It is not very light but a very different shade to the black ones that we offer. These are available with a number of trim edge colour options and a driver side heel pad.

And the boot mat we also have for the W203 which is a moulded Hitech product tailored to cover the full flat load area space.

The coupon code is still valid as listed above so you can order both immediately through the website.

The link has been amended so it should click through and allow you to purchase the product.

Many thanks for your enquiry, and please let us know how you get on.

Many thanks
UK Car Mats

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I bought some mud flaps 2 years back and they fitted perfectly and look OM

s5tuart

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 R230 SL350
I can't find any mats for a MY2000 SL500 on the website. :confused:

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class
Hi guys apologies for the delay, we do offer mats for both the MY2000 SL500 and for the W129 if you could please call our office number on 08455 192292 we shall be more than happy to help

UK Car Mats

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class
YouTube Video from UK Car Mats - Check it Out!

Hi guys,

UK Car Mats have just launched its new YouTube Video to give the general public more information about Hitech Autoparts and our UK Made Tailored Car Mats that we supply directly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUT2SGRsvM

[YOUTUBE]MDUT2SGRsvM[/YOUTUBE]

We offer tailored carpet car mats from only £18.99 Delivered across Mainland UK and Moulded Rubber Car Mats from only £32.50 delivered.

We have been a supplier to the vehicle manufacturers since 1977 and are a proud sponsor of the Mercedes Benz Owners Club Forum.

Please have a look at the video, and comments are most welcome. Our mats can be ordered directly on http://www.ukcarmats.co.uk or by calling 08455 192 292

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class
Autocar Write about the W123, Hitech Autoparts and UKCarMats.co.uk

Autocar has written about the W123 mud flaps, UkCarMats.co.uk and Hitech Autoparts...

See the article images here:

hitech-autoparts.jpg

hitech-autoparts-2.jpg

We offer a wide range of tailored rubber mats and car mats on www.ukcarmats.co.uk

See our latesy YouTube Video below with more info on Hitech and the products we offer.

Rubber Mats from £32.50 delivered mainland uk and carpet mats from only £18.99

[YOUTUBE]MDUT2SGRsvM[/YOUTUBE]

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
I don't think digging up & responding (in exactly the same way each time) to every/any post that mentions car mats, some of which are 5 years old and sticking your promotional video will actually endear you to potential customers!

One well placed is quite enough ;)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom