R129 Replacement Audio System

D

djlew

My 1995 SL320 has the original audio system, including a strange slot, apparently were things called cassettes went!

Looking for an MP3/Radio which would fit with no fancy fitting required, anyone got any recomendations.

Thanks

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Try and compromise between what functions it has and a good natural fit like a black one

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
My 1995 SL320 has the original audio system, including a strange slot, apparently were things called cassettes went!

Looking for an MP3/Radio which would fit with no fancy fitting required, anyone got any recomendations.

Thanks

I fitted a Becker Solitude in my 1990 300 SL along with 350 watt Amplifier,CD multichanger and it also plays tapes (yes I still listen to some tapes).It doesn't look out of place and sounds excellent .I did upgrade the speakers though as the originals were showing their age which was probably the hardest part of the job as the door cards had to be removed to remove the old ones and install the upgrades.Becker do a good range of suitable radios for the SL(129) also MB use Becker in some of their models .

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom