Rain sensor ribbon loom

Severnless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 CDI/2007/v6
Hello Guys and Girls :)

Just picked up my ‘new to me’ W211 E320 CDI wagon with 120k miles on, so it has a few niggles which I am slowly sorting.
Got the folding exterior mirrors folding as the mirror loom had broken wire in.
Need to find the fault with the centre console ciggy socket, as its not working (all the others are working!)

Also need to get the contact plate in the 722.9 tronic out and sent for repair as it locks in gear when on a long run ie did a 150 mile motorway slog only to get off the slip road to find out its stuck in 7th!
Did a quick reset and was ok until I stopped again the it locked in first, so another reset, but has been ok since.

Anyway to my question...

There is a problem with the auto lights/ wipers, haveing had the rear view mirror console down, I have found that the sensor on the windscreen has been disconnected, so just thought I would ask why has this been done? Does the auto sensor cause problems?
Also does anyone have a part number for the ribbon loom that goes from the console to the sensor? And where’s the best place to buy one in the West Midlands or a website
(The original one is missing the plug that goes into the sensor)

Thanks for any help

OP
Severnless

Severnless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 CDI/2007/v6
Ello again, have managed to find the part number for the sensor 211 870 29 26
But I’m still not able to find the number for the loom, can anyone help?
Cheers

OP
Severnless

Severnless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 CDI/2007/v6
Thanks for that lostkiwi, good to see that site wish I could of found it myself earlier!
Have sorted it now and ordered the loom and sensor through MERCEDES-BENZ Edinburgh
Chap Called Steve sorted it all for me.
Thanks for your help

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom