Re-Spray

cocothecat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Focus, CLK 230, 911, Spitfire MK II
After my trolly incident and with ever more flaking paint on the bumper. I have a list of small jobs to repair on the paint, few scratches etc I can machine out however...

I'm thinking by the time I get all these done, what would be the cost to have the car re-sprayed? I'm guessing around the £1500 mark? Or if anyone on here does car paint id be happy to consider passing the business your way.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
That would be about the price in your area,,,is there any rust anywhere

OP
C

cocothecat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Rust has been fixed before I got it, but they done a crab job! So that was the other reason for having it done. Its been covered just looks a bit rough and bubbly.

Apart from that zero rust on the car.

Greg 1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C320
Re Spray

If you don't mind travelling Retford Auto Finishers in North Nottinghamshire will do a very good job. Look on their website at the work they do, Mercs, Audi, Ferrari.

Price wise they are reasonable. If you are intending to keep the car then they are worth considering.

Sunil_B

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180 W202 BLUE with 18inch AMG 5spoke lowered on ebiach springs now looking to get cream leathers
that price of £1500 sound okay as i am located in essex and that is the going rate here. i paid £500 for my right hand side of the car rear door, front bumper and a few rust spots to be sorted.

OP
C

cocothecat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Will be phoning around tomorrow I think. Am now toying with the idea of changing the colour if I'm getting it all done

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
A colour change is never a good idea..unless you have the car completely stripped out, and it will cost mega bucks

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
As above do not even think about it

Sunil_B

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180 W202 BLUE with 18inch AMG 5spoke lowered on ebiach springs now looking to get cream leathers
a change in colour will mean a huge expendicture a lot of hard work getting it back to the metal but it could be worth it. but do make sure you see previous work of the garage you get it done from as some painters leave bubbles in the work. shuddie workmanship

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
a change in colour will mean a huge expendicture a lot of hard work getting it back to the metal but it could be worth it. but do make sure you see previous work of the garage you get it done from as some painters leave bubbles in the work. shuddie workmanship

never any need to take sound paintwork back to the bare metal...watching too many american tv shows ..five mins actual work 25 mins of complete nonsense ..tho british tv is getting the same treatment,

Top Bottom