Rear Headrest - W209 CLK (not cabriolet)

James99

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 (W209 2003)
Hi,

Both the rear headrests in my W209 2003 CLK (tintop not cabriolet) are suffering from flaking leather. It's an Avantgarde with light and dark grey interior and the rear headrests are manual as far as I know - just a release button to flip them up/down.

I am looking to replace them with used ones. Could someone please let me know how to remove them?

And could anyone please give the part number for these? (left and right seem identical).

Thank you.

--
James

OP
J

James99

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 (W209 2003)
Hi,

Does anyone please know if these rear headrests for a W203 would fit a non-cabriolet W209 CLK? From the photo they look like they might but the guy selling them does not know. Or if anyone has the part number for a W209 CLK rear headrest that would be very helpful. Thanks again.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom