Rebooting ?

emorgan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK55AMG (W209)
Hi I have the SRS defective light on, but am guessing it's just the wires were slightly unplugged, as it came on after we had something wedged under the seat. I spoke to an indi who said this was likely, but the system needs checking and clearing, which cant be done just by restarting. So the question is, Is there a way to "Reboot" the system without having to pay 60 quid to put it on a star ?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi I have the SRS defective light on, but am guessing it's just the wires were slightly unplugged, as it came on after we had something wedged under the seat. I spoke to an indi who said this was likely, but the system needs checking and clearing, which cant be done just by restarting. So the question is, Is there a way to "Reboot" the system without having to pay 60 quid to put it on a star ?

Many will do it for £25 or even £17.50

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
Find yourself a cheap Indie

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
seeing as its not taking anyones business away from them, I can do a quick check and reset on Star for free. Anything more than that you should go and see one of the indies that are on here, S-A-M U-N-I-T, hertzmercs & blackc55

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
I recommend MBS(S-A-M/U-N-I-T) as i have used them on various occasions now

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
No such word young man :D:D I made it up,,I just needed some nice kind words tonight;):D

Malc, i always have kind words for you Sir, Sam has even better words for you!!........never no what she means though!!:D:D

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
What about ME!!!!

jib

Sorry Jib, I was only recomending from my experience.

All indies on here are very honest and knowlegeable people and I wouldnt dare say a bad word about either of them :Oops::Oops::Oops:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Sorry Jib, I was only recomending from my experience.

All indies on here are very honest and knowlegeable people and I wouldnt dare say a bad word about either of them :Oops::Oops::Oops:

If the guy lives near Jib,,he could check the car out

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
Ok we will let you off then

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom