Recommended body shop in the north west / north east?

Salforal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 E220
Can anyone recommend a good, reliable body shop in the above areas, please?

I'm situated near Carlisle but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance on a recommendation.

TIA, David.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Bendalls on the Kingston industrial estate used to be very very good, I’ve not used them for many years though so can’t comment on what they’re like now

Westmorland Garage on the Durranhill industrial estate has good reviews and I know people who’ve used them recently

OP
Salforal

Salforal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 E220
We've used Bendalls before and were always very pleased with the results. However they are no longer operating as a body shop. Apparently they haven't made any money from car body repairs for a number of years due to being squeezed by insurance companies so they've called it a day. The whole site now comes under Bendalls Engineering.

I'll look into Westmorland. TVM.

sidewaze samm

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'14 X156 GLA 250 4matic
If you're prepared to travel to Manchester, try Hanstons in Altrincham. Whilst they chose not to be insurance approved because of the restrictions placed upon them, they are Mercedes approved.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom