Replacement brake hoses - what clips to use ? W124

franksm

Reaction score
Website
mx5ireland.com
Hi folks

replaced the flexible rubber brake lines on my W124 with Goodridge braided items. While they fitted fine, the do not butt into the bracket mounted on the chassis that holds the flexi line to the rigid line.

While the brakes feel brilliant now, I don't like the way the rigid line isn't so rigid any more.

Before I start messing with circlips and the like, is there some clip or something that I need to use ? The rigid line has a spring-clip fitted, but there needs to be something on the flexiline to stop it going through the hole in the bracket.

Cheers

Frank

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom