Reverse Camera

John Fletcher

Reaction score
Website
www.vbr-turbinepartners.com
Your Mercedes
E350 Estate
Well after thinking about getting a professional install costing £400 I have managed to install it myself for a total cost of £60.00

I have damaged a small piece of trim but apart from that all good and working fine. I am sure the professional install would have been done quicker and probably neater but, I have saved myself £340 which will go toward a remap - happy days!

B

brick10

I had a sat nav and a reversing camera all fitted for £120.

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C350 Petrol Elegance
I did mine for £16 all in, camera, fakra lead and programmed connection to the head unit with the engineering menu.
Been working great for 4 years now apart from a faulty fakra lead which failed after around a year.
I resoldered it and never look back, pun intended.

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C350 Petrol Elegance
I can only do the W204 with the 7 inch pop up screen but happy to give advice to anyone wanting to do the same.
Prices may have gone up though so maybe £20 to £25 now.

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I have a spare reversing cam (hi-res 1000TV lines Sony CCD) and a fakra lead, if anyone is considering this retrofit.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom