Reversing sensors

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
I thought about this product, I think it loses out over the 4 x sensor types as it just displays the nearest object, but the 4x sensors will let you know what side of the car your a bit tight on.

After looking at all of the after markey solutions I think I am going to go for a single rear view camera feeding into the radio display

teddycatkin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W107-SL W124-220te W123-230e W201 2.0
Why pay all that ? I bought a colour coded 4 sensor pack off F/bay £12 --only fitted two in rear bumper and bleeper under rear parcel shelf very easy to fit and works a treat?

S

smurph1

I'd thought of that sticky strip, and posted a question which had no helpful responses.
Decided against, as if it gets damp the strip will come away, went for sensors as teddycatkin from ebay, still to fit though, but there are some instructions with pics on this site.

Can a camera put video into my Audio 20 stereo screen on my 2005 W203?

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Sorry I am not familiar with the Audio 20 so cant answer that, I did have it running on Comand 2

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom