- Mar 21, 2018
- Reaction score
- Your Mercedes
- c200 sport select 2000
has anyone fitted a roof tent to the top of their mercedes?
You're thinking pop up roof.I thought they was for camper vans?
You're thinking pop up roof.
Roof tents are a tent that folds out of a 'box' on the roof. There are a few different styles but they all have the same issues:
1. It's a long way to climb up when pi55ed.
2. It's a long way to fall down when pi55ed and you need to go for a wee...
3. They sway around a lot when it's windy.
4. You need to park somewhere level .
5. They compromise cornering/centre of gravity.
6. They hit fuel economy.
7. You have to pack it up every time you want to go somewhere.