Russian MB site thingy

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
Just been looking at the above & inputted my VIN All the info I ever required on there

MAGIC STUFF!!!!.........But......

It says I have "Rain sensor wipers" if I do, I'm assuming I switch them on to "Intermittent" & then if (As is usually the case here in Lancashire) the God Damned heavens open & I get deluged they "Ramp up" to "On continuously"

YES?????

[Waits expectantly for reply from Malcolm]:D:D:D:D:shock:

Keith

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
It says I have "Rain sensor wipers" if I do, I'm assuming I switch them on to "Intermittent" & then if (As is usually the case here in Lancashire) the God Damned heavens open & I get deluged they "Ramp up" to "On continuously":D:D:D:D:shock:
Keith

Correct. Leave the control on "intermittent" continuously and they will operate automatically.

If you are driving at dusk at this time of year, you might have built up a high bug load on the windscreen. If it then rains, you might want to switch off and let the windscreen get really wet before switching on again.

If you use a car wash, remember to switch them off before entering.

Otherwise, simples, Tch!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Yes as Alex,,,another way to tell is to leave them on auto and when you start the car the next day they will give one sweep and stop.

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
Yes as Alex,,,another way to tell is to leave them on auto and when you start the car the next day they will give one sweep and stop.

.........and you get a juddery dry wipe, which spreads the sap/bugs across the windscreen - as you drive off into the early morning sun, and are able to see jack-shyte for about 5 minutes :lol:

Best left switched off until needed.

Simples - tch.!

Top Bottom