Sat nav telephone unit

Contrast61

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 350 w164 2006
Hi all , I have an ML350 w164 and I want to replace the basic radio cd with original Mercedes radio with GPS-Telephone-DVD unit . Someone told me that I can't use it without some extra spares except the head unit. Is it true or I can buy only the head unit to install it and that's it ?
thanks in advanced

AnthonyUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C240 estate 2002
Unless you are fitting it to maintain authenticity I would consider what 15 year old tech will offer you.
I have done this and quickly realised it is next to useless for nav and phone so went with an alternative.

Something like this.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Hi all , I have an ML350 w164 and I want to replace the basic radio cd with original Mercedes radio with GPS-Telephone-DVD unit . Someone told me that I can't use it without some extra spares except the head unit. Is it true or I can buy only the head unit to install it and that's it ?
thanks in advanced
Provided you dont have the HK sound upgrade, then fitting the newer NTG 2.5 unit to the car is very straightforward. A few parts and a gos antenna are needed along with the Comand unit.

Email me your vin number to sales@comandonline.co.uk

OP
C

Contrast61

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 350 w164 2006
Provided you dont have the HK sound upgrade, then fitting the newer NTG 2.5 unit to the car is very straightforward. A few parts and a gos antenna are needed along with the Comand unit.

Email me your vin number to sales@comandonline.co.uk

Just send it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom