Saying hello

abroadfo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200K Avantgarde SE, 2004 model
Hi all!
Been lurking around the forum for a few months! Find it very interesting and useful! Never even thought about having a Mercedes till I bought a C220CDI, after having rented a 'wee' auto to allow herself to try one. Thought i'd get a Focus or similar, but got a 57 plate 220CDI estate instead for no extra charge!!!!!!!
This sold me, but she still has problems driving full stop. So i took the plunge and got her a C220CDI saloon run around, which I enjoy very much. Hope to coax SWMBO into driving it soon!
Love the car and very impressed with the build. Spent a few since I bought it, but tyres need to be right. Anyway, bit of a ramble, but Hi and thanks for the tips and other very useful stuff to be found on here.
Alan

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
You are very welcome Alan and please join in where ever you wish.. sounds like a very nice car that you have bought :D:D

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Good car, have the 200CDI myself,

Welcome to the forums!

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hi all!
Been lurking around the forum for a few months! Find it very interesting and useful! Never even thought about having a Mercedes till I bought a C220CDI, after having rented a 'wee' auto to allow herself to try one. Thought i'd get a Focus or similar, but got a 57 plate 220CDI estate instead for no extra charge!!!!!!!
This sold me, but she still has problems driving full stop. So i took the plunge and got her a C220CDI saloon run around, which I enjoy very much. Hope to coax SWMBO into driving it soon!
Love the car and very impressed with the build. Spent a few since I bought it, but tyres need to be right. Anyway, bit of a ramble, but Hi and thanks for the tips and other very useful stuff to be found on here.
Alan

Hi Alan and welcome. The W203 diesel is an excellent choice. Other than tyres, on what has it cost?

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
Welcome Alan, you can't go wrong with a Mercedes, everybody always looks up to them.

OP
A

abroadfo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200K Avantgarde SE, 2004 model
4 new bridgestones , plus had a bit of judder at te front, so new bushes and a track rod end sorted that! Apart from that nothing else till service time, but i know a local independent a mile from my house who is very good, so don't fear that too much till I have to get the wallet out!

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom