1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scottish meets?

Discussion in 'Meet Ups and Events' started by Crushy, Jun 12, 2017.

1. splitshift

splitshift Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Clk 200 kompresser convertable, 2001 Citroen c2 Audi A3, jaguar xj6 and big scanias !
    Ok peeps, people seem to be scattered about geographically. How about a meeting in the centre somewhere? Like Stirling m9 services or even the services, m8 Shotts. Nothing too serious, just meet look at cars, eat chips then maybe think about something involving driving somewhere nice later? See how many come along, and could even allow non Mercedes to boost numbers ? Friends n family stuff ? Ok if you fancy it let me know and I will organise !!
    Scott

Ray1888 likes this.
  2. Wighty

Wighty Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
    Allow NON Mercedes :eek: ! Mother of God NO ! :D

3. Ray1888

Ray1888 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    CLA 45 AMG
    Count me in

4. Iain977

Iain977 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350 tdi 2013
  5. lasa

lasa Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    E Class estate E212/ 2012/E220
    What date do you have in mind splitshift.

6. splitshift

splitshift Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Clk 200 kompresser convertable, 2001 Citroen c2 Audi A3, jaguar xj6 and big scanias !
    Hi all no dates planned , but I can just pick one! A Sunday or Saturday suit most , I prefer Sunday, maybe early April?

Ray1888 likes this.
  7. Iain977

Iain977 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350 tdi 2013
    Yeah cool with that

8. splitshift

splitshift Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Ok sorry didn’t have time to get a day organised, busy with family and other personal rubbish , so again , how bout end of may? Pick a day preferably sat Sunday and we can get it done ?

9. splitshift

splitshift Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Hello. Sorry, life has a habit of getting in the way !!!!! I’ve been Uber busy with work and children so haven’t even logged in to the forums for ages !!! I will , AGAIN , endeavour to organise something while the sun shines!!

10. splitshift

splitshift Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Actually !!! How about the next tartan tarmac breakfast meet at knockhill? We don’t need to attend officially as a group but we could rock up , sit in the car park and take it from there? My son goes with his TT, it’s not the corsas with loud exhausts, but varies from rollers to mclarens etc !! Amg models are in attendance too! All very civilised, early in the morning so your nerdowells are still in bed!! Any anti social behaviour results in instant removal( that might be me !!!) what do we think ?
    Scott

Ray1888 likes this.
  11. John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    UnMercs BMW i8 Volvo XC90
    That might work for me as I’ve relatives still in Dunfermline area so I could motor up on the Saturday see them for a meal and do this next morning and a leisurely Sunday drive back down ( aye right!)

12. splitshift

splitshift Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Doh !!! I’ve just been informed I have a previous family engagement that I HAVE to attend, Swmbo has spoken ! Apparently I agreed some time ago!
    So I won’t be there !!

13. splitshift

splitshift Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Hello all ! Another year another try at getting out !!! I live falkirk , if your close, give me a shout. We can get together and then organise a drive somewhere interesting! How about 17 March , let’s say, car park of Falkirk football stadium? There is a fairly large car boot in the morning but it’s a huge car park , easy access from our motorways and easy to spot! Nothing too formal, bring along your spanner’s too !!! If anyone’s interested, please let all know here, and we can get it happening! Unless of course there is another Scottish group doing this and I just haven’t noticed!! I don’t have new expensive Mercedes, I have a clk convertible 2000, and a 350 petrol ( ouch) ml 2003. So I certainly won’t be outshining anyone !!! I have been along to various other makes in the past, jag , mg,I know it can be a fun way to spend a few hours.
    Ok , over to you!!
    Scott

14. ToonArmyMick

ToonArmyMick Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    CLS/2011/350CDI
    I'd be up for a drive out up there if/when dates/places are confirmed, the CLS could do with a good run out.

15. rorywquin

rorywquin Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    SL400
    I just mentioned to the boss of finance that I'd love a drive to the north in March if the weather is ok.....I'm really keen to do the NC500 while it is quiet. I'd be happy to join if we can make it work.

16. James Blyth

James Blyth Active Member

Your Mercedes:
    E Class 320cdi 2003 89k miles avangarde 6
    Be good to have a Scottish meet pic up my Eclasse 320cdi 2003 on Wednesday cannae wait lol

John Laidlaw and Blobcat like this.
  17. John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    UnMercs BMW i8 Volvo XC90
    I’m still interested...