Search may be over

bc100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S205 C250 BluTec Estate 2014
I have finally found a C Class estate with a cream/black interior without privacy glass. I have put a deposit on to hold it until tomorrow as I want to come home and think about it.

It's a
C250 BlueTEC AMG Line Premium Plus 5dr Auto 2014 55000 miles with FMBSH.

but I can't show a link as the dealer took it down.

I'm a bit apprehensive as it has airmatic suspension and Command and many other toys to go wrong.

What are the cost implications of keeping the maps and traffic service up to date as compared to the Garmin system?

My current C240 has none of the modern features. Luckily the dealer was happy to let me play for some time setting up seats etc. Drives nicely though and not too noisy for a Diesel.

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 S212 350 CGI // 2004 R230 500
I have finally found a C Class estate with a cream/black interior without privacy glass. I have put a deposit on to hold it until tomorrow as I want to come home and think about it.

It's a

I'm a bit apprehensive as it has airmatic suspension and Command and many other toys to go wrong.

What are the cost implications of keeping the maps and traffic service up to date as compared to the Garmin system?

My current C240 has none of the modern features. Luckily the dealer was happy to let me play for some time setting up seats etc. Drives nicely though and not too noisy for a Diesel.

Send the dealer web page or the link you had saved, might be available in Cache/Archive, I might find it.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Looks very nice. I'm a big fan of blue with cream/beige or white interior.

OP
B

bc100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S205 C250 BluTec Estate 2014
I last saw a W204 about a year ago but missed it. I have been looking in earnest since Christmas. I did see an all cream light wood veneer one in London but it was too high mileage and it soon went anyway. I also don't like the black piano gloss finish as it scratches easily.
As ever, the problem is traveling around especially during lockdown however this one turned up in Exeter, only 30 miles away.
Still weighing it up. I have to win over my wife as I have gone over budget apparently!

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Lovely exterior colour and great interior that blends well.
I'm a big fan of light interior colours after years of black ones.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I last saw a W204 about a year ago but missed it. I have been looking in earnest since Christmas. I did see an all cream light wood veneer one in London but it was too high mileage and it soon went anyway. I also don't like the black piano gloss finish as it scratches easily.
As ever, the problem is traveling around especially during lockdown however this one turned up in Exeter, only 30 miles away.
Still weighing it up. I have to win over my wife as I have gone over budget apparently!

Good luck with that !!. I originally had a budget of £18k, the one I finally found was £21k, surprisingly when I explained that it could be a long time before another one shows it's face and there was no way I was having another Black car and least of all a Black interior she agreed quite happily. :confused::D

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 S212 350 CGI // 2004 R230 500
A beautiful car, very well done and enjoy it!

Conor

s5tuart

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 R230 SL350
Good luck with that !!. I originally had a budget of £18k, the one I finally found was £21k, surprisingly when I explained that it could be a long time before another one shows it's face and there was no way I was having another Black car and least of all a Black interior she agreed quite happily. :confused::D
My budget for the CLS was £17K and I ended up paying £23K but I dont regret it one bit!

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Looks lovely and right on your doorstep, must be fate

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010

Airmatic on those has to be very rare - I would jump at it. The map updates for Comand are expensive and MB like to charge subscriptions for Connect nowadays, too. I think I would live with that, though.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Airmatic on those has to be very rare - I would jump at it. The map updates for Comand are expensive and MB like to charge subscriptions for Connect nowadays, too. I think I would live with that, though.

The Nappa leather is nice too. Makes a nice change from Artico :)

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Very nice - they do look a bit special in that blue with contrasting leather

sonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI, SLC250d, FJR 1300

It's a

Nice car I am sure you will enjoy it.
I am not a fan of MB sat nav's, they are slow to recalculate & the live traffic is equally slow. They tend to keep you on main routes, & there is no speed camera warning. For all this they will charge you about £100 PA depending on the system you have fitted.
We use a combination of TomTom 5200 Live, & Waze on my iPhone which I can now run on Car Apple Play.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Nice car I am sure you will enjoy it.
I am not a fan of MB sat nav's, they are slow to recalculate & the live traffic is equally slow. They tend to keep you on main routes, & there is no speed camera warning. For all this they will charge you about £100 PA depending on the system you have fitted.
We use a combination of TomTom 5200 Live, & Waze on my iPhone which I can now run on Car Apple Play.

Haha, I changed mine to 'shortest route' last week-end and it took me up roads that were only just wide enough for the car, it was a good job that they were deserted enough not to meet somebody coming the other way :rolleyes::D

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010
Haha, I changed mine to 'shortest route' last week-end and it took me up roads that were only just wide enough for the car, it was a good job that they were deserted enough not to meet somebody coming the other way :rolleyes::D
Likewise! There are times when I prefer the Comand's use of main roads to the Garmin sending us down alleyways to cut off a corner.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom