Security system for Mercedes?

The_Don

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few v8 Amg
Whats wrong with Gravesend, I dont actually live there but I do go into there fairy often, in fact I think its better than a lot of places. Yes, it has a comparatively high Sikh population, but I find them to be respectful and pretty trouble free, not like the old days when it was a Sailors town. You could be going somewhere worse.

Why have you mentioned sikhs in this post ?

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Why have you mentioned sikhs in this post ?

take it in context please, CMAX was saying that yes the area has a high Sikh population, but he found them to be nice.

There is no discrimination in his post.

The_Don

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few v8 Amg
Thats a bit like saying Yes, it has a comparatively high english/white population, but I find them to be respectful and pretty trouble free, not like the old days when it was a Sailors town. You could be going somewhere worse.

The_Don

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few v8 Amg
Hi,

I am going to be moving from a very safe area to Gravesend in Kent - which I believe is not as great!

The fact sikhs have been mentioned in this topic is i find discriminating.

Wirral_guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 CLK270cdi Avantgarde
Hi,

I am going to be moving from a very safe area to Gravesend in Kent - which I believe is not as great!

The fact sikhs have been mentioned in this topic is i find discriminating.

Re-reading the post he is actually trying to say that it is better now, with a noticeable number of Sikhs, than when it was a sailor town. If, of course, you are trying to be offended then the wording could possibly be better but I am certain that that is not what the OP meant.

Dave

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
Look guys my comments were not meant to offend, I have nothing against any race/or creed. What I stated was nothing more than a matter of fact.
I was making the point that perhaps the original poster had formed an opinion about the area and maybe that was what he had based is views on.
I do think its been taken totally out of context, if it is read the way it was meant, then it would be seen as a non-racist remark. To read it any other way is again a sad indictment of today,s thinking, always look at the bad and make an issue out of something where none exists.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom