Don't know if this helps:-
1) Insert your key and turn to position two.
2) Repeatedly press bottom left button on steering wheel until both the display shows the Total Mileage and trip Mileages page.
3) Repeatedly press top left Button until the service symbol and Distance remaining until next Service screen is displayed.
4) Press Button on Right of speedo unit (reset button) for 3 Seconds until the message “DO YOU WANT TO RESET THE SERVICE INTERVAL? CONFIRM BY PRESSING RESET BUTTON” message is displayed.
5) Within 5 seconds, press the same (reset) button on the speedo unit until the new service interval appears then release.
AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use.
To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance