Service D prices

NewMB

Reaction score
I've been working in Sweden for nearly 2 years now(as a contractor).
The Swedes seem to be on low salaries but make up for it in other ways.
They have really good social services,long holidays & don't seem to work too much overtime,except on so called Red Days,when I think they get quadruple salary.
In every survey I read about happiness & quality of life Denmark & Sweden seem to come out pretty close to the top,so they must be doing something right.
Incidentally the only things I spend money on over there are food,drink & taxi fares,which are all expensive(esp.the cabs).

Food is not expensive unless you go to expensive restaurants. As Television say, at lunch time the whole country goes for lunch and the local smaller places offer a "Daily Lunch" for about SEK 70-100:- which is dirt cheap in my opinion as it is usually a full platter and includes salad and drinks.

This is one thing I really miss from my country that I have not been able to find in the UK..... :sad:

But yes, quality of life is on a very high standard and people are generally not poor. The government will take care of the rich! A bit like a Robin Hood society.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom