Should I do a mini service?

steve gooding

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C220 Sport CDI estate
I’ve heard gearbox mounts are weak... my friend at work has a c250 a year older than mine, and has done 174k. No mention of torque arms wearing in his..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
Weak points on W204 cars along with the rear sub frame bushes, mine are going at 66k and the rear sub frame bushes were done in January 2017 at 60k

Funny old world, you would have thought things like sub frame bushes would be made of the same stuff and pretty much engineered to carry a respective load - delivering similar life expectancy across all models.
But I have learnt to live with the fact each model seems to have its weak spots.
I’ve got my ABC and Amplifier quirks to live with LOL :)

steve gooding

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C220 Sport CDI estate
I have to say, I’m a bit disappointed that something like torque arm bushes are wearing at such a low mileage. Not what I expected from MB..
You can buy the bushes separately, which is much cheaper, but then I guess you need to find someone who can press them in. Also be a pain coz the car would have to stay up on stands while that is done...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom