Silly people making things worse. Youtube

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
The main road outside my house used to flood to a depth of 2 or 3 feet and inevitably morons use to try and blast through with the inevitable results. I used to wade through and try and help with cans of WD40 sprayed under the hood- surprisingly worked in many cases to get engine running (no locking up). It started getting so regular that I got pi***d off with getting soaked and running out of WD40 when I needed it that I just left the idiots to it. This happened even when the Police had cars and warning signs put out to stop drivers getting stuck but even then they got ignored.

Reactions: DSK

flying haggis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
63 plate CLS shooting brake,2.2D SWMBO has 14 plate B class diesel
I remember coming across a deep ford one time when I drove a Citroen bx estate ( ok I know better now!). And I upset the guy following me as I drove through "shallow" water but he struggled through deep water. He didn't spot that I had raised the suspension.............handy little trick that Citroen's let you do.

Reactions: DSK

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
Well I think it's a shame that the fast guys have gone and spoilt the entertainment for everyone else :confused:.

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
I just saw the link below, a new video where there is a police presence and the video chap decides to give the officers a bit of questioning. I watched a about first minute or so and then had to switch it off.

Why can’t people just leave the police alone. They are just doing their job and to be frank, have now saved several morons from writing off their cars and saved someone from potential injury which, based on the escalating antics was only a matter of time away. There is no end to the self righteous idiots of society. Had drivers not started to go through there at full throttle, repeatedly like spastics, putting others at risk, I doubt the police would have intervened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190E, CLK
I just saw the link below, a new video where there is a police presence and the video chap decides to give the officers a bit of questioning. I watched a about first minute or so and then had to switch it off.

24hr police protection for a puddle! I guess YouTube views are factored into world heritage site designation these days

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Put some cones up and go back every few hours to check they are still there..

Surely a simple beam or girder bridge would end the problem?

I'm sure I have seen one somewhere on my travels in a yard.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom